Lightweight Work Vest
"A machine-washable Antique Tin Cloth vest with abrasion- and wind-resistant properties. It includes heritage sidewinder pockets, front-access pockets and a shooting patch design on the shoulder."
This would make a great Fall/Winter shop vest. I never like working in long sleeves but could always use an extra layer in the colder months. It's got a nice assortment of front and side loading pockets for shop EDC. The shooters patch on the shoulder also means you can shoot clays at a moments notice if need be. A must for Chicago. It's going on the list.
- Seattle Fit
- 1 flap pocket, 1 flap patch pocket, 2 front-access pockets, 2 sidewinder pockets
- 3 button closure with corozo buttons
- Double front loader pockets, One double chest pocket with flap closure
- 10-oz. Antique Tin Cloth
- Shooting patch design on shoulder
- Dry finish Antique Tin Cloth is extremely abrasion resistant