A good friend of mine's dad is parting ways with his Harley Panhead bobber.
The bike was built by PT Customs in CT and is located in Salem, NH.
Over $28k went into the build with build receipts to prove it.
If you're interested please contact Rick.
- Mustang frame
- Pimp Daddy Straight Leg tank
- Chica Custom Rear Fender w/ PT Customs struts
- Sante oil tank
- Paul Yaffe bars
- Springer front end
- Pro One fork stops
- FX kickstand
- 16x3.5 stainless spoked wheels front and rear
- Russel F&R rotors
- Xzotic Harley Panhead motor
- RevTech 5 speed trans. with kickstart.
- BDL 3in open primary
- Spyke 1.4kw starter
- CCI headlight
- CCI voltage regulator
- CCI brake light switch
- PT Customs exhaust pipes, motor mounts, license plate bracket, tail light, wiring harness
- Crane plug wires