Here's a good example of what just a handful of the right modifications can do for a bike's appearance. The bike is an in-progress build right now. Adam says they are still looking to put some new tires and shocks on, along with getting some more items powdercoated.
- Refashioned and Reupholstered Stock Seat
- Powder-Coated Exhaust, Roll Bars, Tank, and Handle Bars
- 7” Headlight, Turn Signals, and Rear Brake Light from Dime City Cycles
- Custom Rear Bracket for Tag, Brake Light and Turn Signals
- 2.5” Gauges from Dime City Cycles